Webinar “Scrum or Kanban: which one to choose?”
Scrum is a very popular Agile framework and we hear more and more about Kanban, but what’s the difference between the two? When should we choose one or the other? Which is the easiest to adopt? Which approach is the best? The goal of this webinar is to compare the Scrum framework and the Kanban method while breaking some preconceptions about both topics, to help in decision-making when it comes to choosing … Scrum or Kanban?
- Introduction: history and my experience of Scrum and Kanban
- Difference between a framework and a method
- Difference between a product and a service
- Artifacts, Events, Roles and Metrics
- When to choose Scrum or Kanban?
- Product Management
- Project management
- Service Management
- Operations management
- The common elements between Scrum and Kanban
June 4 2019 from 12:00 to 13:00 (GMT-05:00)
Please note that this webinar is presented in French but questions may be asked in English.