Whew! our tour of the Agile Tour 2017 series of events is (finally) over. We took part in the one-day conferences and workshops in Ottawa, Toronto, Québec and Montréal as sponsors and participants.
Here is our summary:
- Approximately 3000 Agilists obtained their copy of the second issue of the Agile Know-how magazine.
- Eight Pyxissians conducted five conferences or workshops.
- Participants had the opportunity to talk with our consultants and learn more about our 10 new courses.
- For the first time, Agile Know-how and Pyxis had their respective booth in Montréal.
- Pyxis participated for the very first time in the Agile Toronto Conference.
- With over 1500 participants, Agile Tour Montréal has been the biggest event in the world organized by and for the Agile community.
If you did not have the chance to take part in the “Agile scaling playbook” conference given by Mathieu Boisvert and Guillaume Soyer in Montréal, you can register now to their webinar that will be held on Thursday, February 1st.
Let’s meet at the 2018 edition!