To be a successful Scrum Master, you must develop your own approach, your own way of doing things.
Here are the Scrum Masters’ responsibilities:
- Make sure that the team is completely functional and productive within the Scrum process
- Foster collaboration between all roles
- Protect the team from external interference
- Guide the PO and the team regarding their respective roles
- Remove the blockers and anything that can slow the team down
- Ensure the observance and improvement of the practices
- Ensure good team dynamics and efficient work organization, so that the team can reach a maximum velocity.